Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible fianc JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. A lot of people know me as @annephung on Instagram, where I chronicle my adventures ranging from highs and lows. In 1990 I moved to America along with my brother and parents at the age of one and half. Without my parents' love of dedication and hard work and sacrifice, I wouldn't share my story. Being aware of the possibility at a better future I aimed to make them proud and was a shrewd entrepreneur for success. I had a set plan in life: go to university, get a job get married buy a house and have kids. I figured that was the definition of success. However, life had other plans to show me the meaning of success. The year was 2013, and I discovered that I didn't like being in my job as a corporate employee. The status and the money didn't make me feel happy. I felt like I was wasting time for a paycheck. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was working out. I also loved socializing and being able to help other people. On the path towards this direction change in my life, I started to find personal training. The business I started in the year 2014. My company is celebrating its seventh anniversary in this calendar year. Within this industry, there are not many Asian women. My goal is to become a catalyst within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help others to become a healthier and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets their individual goals and needs. In addition, I wish for others to be empowered to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire in their life. When I began my professional profession, the loss of my mother was the greatest blow to my life. She has won the eight-year fight with Scleroderma. Now she's resting on Heaven and I will remain close to her in my heart. We can learn a lot from the world, even if we may not be able to spot it in the moment. My mother's sudden death that changed me for the better. In my opinion, that it provided me with a chance to experience life. Her death on Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create with a fresh start. To me, it was my second chance to live a full and happy life. In my 30's, I feel more vibrant than I have ever. I can truly say that I live now instead of merely living just like I did in the past. When I share my experience I hope my words will resonate with you. It is my wish that my words will aid you in understanding that you're not alone. You have the potential to accomplish everything you desire. My prayer is to live your every moment to the fullest and have a end is without regrets since that's the only thing we can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annette Funicello measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Ash Costello and Ashley Bell

Elodie Yung measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size